Visit Connect: The app for exhibitors
Make it easy to collect the data of your visitors with the Visit Connect App.
Information about Visit Connect
It is the easiest way to collect all visitor data – without using questionnaires or business cards. Just scan the QR-Code displayed on the badge of the visitor by using your smartphone. In the end you can download a list with all visitors you have met at the show. This makes the follow up easier and you can ensure that you have the correct data and that you do not lose any valuable contacts.
1. Simply download the app on your mobile device
2. To activate your licence, simply scan one of the QR-Codes displayed in the pdf document. It is important that only the mobile device that will be used to scan visitors is used to scan the licence. Scanning the licence activates it; once activated it cannot be used by another mobile device. One QR-Code for each mobile device used.
3. Your mobile device is now ready for scanning visitor badges. To test the whole procedure, hsimply download the pdf displaying some test visitor badges. Scan these badges and get an idea, what kind of visitor information you will get.
4. You will like to add additional information (interest in a certain product, next steps, timeframe, notes, pictures, voice-records etc.) to each scanned contact? Simply create custom questions & answers in the Visit-Connect-Online-Portal.
5. Please use this link which leads you to your Visit-Connect-Portal
6. Please click here for further information or www.n200.com/exhibitor to download the deatailled manual.
You can order additional licences for EUR 150.- each (plus VAT). Please contact your Easyfairs contact or ask our support-team:
Tel.: +49 89 127 165-164 or email@example.com.